InkSaver v2.3 | 5 Mb
InkSaver allows you to control the amount of ink used by your inkjet printer, making your ink cartridges last longer. It works seamlessly with your existing printer software and hardware, giving you an unprecedented level of control over your ink usage.
How it works:
-InkSaver is a software product that you install on your PC. It cooperates seamlessly with your existing printer software and hardware, giving you an unprecedented level of control over your ink usage.
-Sitting between your printer driver and your printer, InkSaver intercepts and optimizes your print jobs. Its patented algorithms are able to reduce a print job’s ink requirements while still maintaining quality.
-When you click “Print” InkSaver automatically goes to work, extending the life of your ink cartridge.
-Set up is easy. Simply install InkSaver, and then set ink savings slider to the level of ink reduction you prefer — from 0% to 75%.
InkSaver 2.0 System Requirements:
* Any inkjet printer (InkSaver 2.0 works with all inkjet printer brands including HP®, EPSON®, Canon®, Lexmark® and many more*).
* Any PC running Windows® 2000, XP Home or XP Professional
* Note: InkSaver does not currently support Windows Vista; we are in the planning stages for an updated version of InkSaver to support this new OS.
* At least 20MB of available hard drive space.
* Minimum of 64MB RAM (128MB RAM recommended).
* InkSaver supports parallel, USB and TCP/IP printing and multiple printers.
Download link :